Saturday, April 7, 2012

My first Ray-Ban

After looking for my well-dressed characters, series reports again realized in the second season of Sex and the City, I was always the Ray-Ban Aviator on Carrie. I admire the character series anyway already (partly) for the great outfits, and so saw these sunglasses from her suddenly not so prollig, I like the aviator sunglasses else had in mind. At that moment I was still on the film "Almost Famous", where me is the classic Ray-Ban Aviator at Penny Lane and Russell won easily.

You know the drill: you get a sudden desire for such findings terribly out for something new to do, what you might have never thought a week ago.

I was lucky, because Mister Spex sent me exactly the wanted Carrie-model that can be found on the side of the sunglasses shops in a much smaller version, too.
Dark Brown lenses and a gold rim - really nice old school, anyway.




1 comment:

  1. An eyeglass has the ability to transform your look to something completely different. Quite true! It can either beautify or mar your face completely. The 'glass-effect' on your personality depends solely on the type of frame you choose for yourself. When your selection is right, the new pair adds charm and elegance to your overall appearance. ray ban

    ReplyDelete