Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Easiest Dish In The World

Before now upset someone: Yes, I know that this is the simplest of all the cooking basics, BUT just the can with slight modification and some outrageously delicious spices and above all taste completely different!

The Easiest Dish In The World

Salad needs no dressing real: Great for students & Beurfstätige: You only need a high quality (olive) oil (I took the Vapiano) and balsamic cream! Both give a small mixed salad and you have the perfect main course. Balsamic cream you can eat with the way virtually everything.

The Easiest Dish In The World

As you refine ordinary pasta with tomato sauce? Actually this is quite simple: the Bip-Vollkornspagehtti I cooked with sea salt and oil on Vapiano. The whole wheat version I will usually do better and not so mushy - so that's another plus. Pureed tomatoes from me I taste the spices and pick a few in sweating, red onions underneath. Then comes the kicker: the oil and one (or two) pinches of unrefined sugar I karamellisiere a few cherry tomatoes and then give them to the pasta.
This dish tastes even especially with the tomatoes!

The Easiest Dish In The World

I could now imagine a "UnddieMoralvonderGeschicht" rhyme, but I think it is quite simple: simple but delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment