Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY BLESSING SMS

Louis Vuitton Valentine's Day retro bags

See you, I'm afraid of electric shock; see you, I need to be charged; Without you, I think I will be power outages. Love you my career, would like you is my career is my specialty to hold you and kiss you my professional! Happy Valentine's Day!

To keep you in my heart, you want to side, hold you in my dreams, how can I, loneliness, we do not have the distance, we lang. Dear, Happy Valentine's Day!

Sauvignon Blanc: Xiaofeng cold, the night cold, Valentine's Day alone dealings, Gu shadow self sad. Be difficult to see, think hardly a long night, gnawing regret sleep, asked Iraq pity is not pity. Happy Valentine's Day!

Days of passage in a different space, the advent of miss at different times, no matter how things changes, you will always be my favorite.

If the world only ten minutes, my memories with you through the storm, only three minutes, I'll kiss you, if only one minute left, I would say I love you! "

If I were Rose, I will give you the fragrance, if I were the sun I will give you the sun; If I were a diamond I will give you eternal; If I were your love I'll give you my all, I wish Happy Valentine's Day!

LOUIS VUITTON Handbags Online: louis vuitton ailleurs

No comments:

Post a Comment