Friday, October 28, 2011

Learn In A Tearful Smile Strong

In the afternoon a young, I heard a song, chilly touching, such as the mountain breeze blowing Yu child's dream. Leave it blank sun soak into the depths of the skin, Shan-ming Valley should be, almost equal to my heart, gray Cuiwei sideways, in the twilight, he even turned into sweet tears ...

Years as one autumn, not the misty rain, not the Red; have a little bit, a little bit of memory, thin air a decade as a white light with low v, singing softly ... is Who I am often in tears the night without sleep? Who made every day I miss that good night? Waiting is not the first old life, it?

But I used to wait, so, in reincarnation, I can not resist the origin of the station back to wait. I do not know, so I can see how long an answer; I do not know, so I insisted on waiting long to wait for a result to be? Miss, very weak, it is because I do not see miss results. Perhaps not miss the results, it simply demonstrates that there are individuals in my heart ever existed, it is not able to miss a certificate? That once it had existed then?

Tearful smile in the rain curtain on gradually clear, slowly blurred; so there is the temptation of the distance, with heartbroken people in the horizon of the Acacia. Did you know? I was afraid of a person's deserted; afraid when the quiet night; afraid Du Wu and thinking people; afraid Chujing and injury. But you do not understand, I just tried simple to arrive at the sun's return, the flowers poetic tribe, in the nostalgia of the cloud, have you, have I, with Wanshou for happiness.

However, continuous storm

It turned out that you want to deliberately forget, but it will not help but think of; want to give up, but can not be free and easy to let go; some feelings, knowing that will not continue; some people, knowing not cherished; even if the mouth that the matter, the face once loved, I still can not Xinruzhishui! I wish you would fall in front of my tears, covered my eyes with the palm of your hand, and said my eyes look best when only a smile. I wish you would hugged me blankly when I then said, you never in front of me not to disguise strong. I wish I wronged you, when my head at your shoulder, stroking my hair that does not matter, even if all do not believe you, you and me.

Heart of the sea ledge, always eager to spread down to wait for some of the moon, perhaps only late autumn, late autumn my thoughts just a little bit more ...

I want to: people, always strong and brave in the waves in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment