Thursday, October 27, 2011

Her Heart Always Cherish

Throughout the summer of 2007

Maybe I got lucky, Causing loss of lives in those who completely lost interest in online games, finally found a can stimulate their inner potential of the game - sports car.

I chose the QQ karting, thus eliminating the trouble of applying for account. Playing each game, the application account is the most I can not have the patience to do.

I took his game to a "lack of eye little fox" that name. I like the fox that in fairy tales and myths on behalf of animal cunning fox story of the word, but I say that I am close to people who are missing eye. But very fortunately, in the game, no matter into which room, my teammates would call me to talk to me a small fox, rather than call me Simpleton.

There are too many things my body needs to vent out. I have to vent these feelings into the game. Very exciting game, every shift and acceleration are able to make my blood surging, feel a kind of fly. This feeling spread fingers on the keyboard falls, unfortunately, emotional hit from the fingertips to the keyboard the moment, the game that drove the red sports car, red eyes, the girl will be a hit roadside buildings , but also the direction back to less than half a bad tune on the runway. Still, his teammates have told me that it does not matter, a good practice. Therefore, although a clear know where the fantasy at the same time, but my mind was also felt warm.

That weekend, I went to that room after a very fortunate to join a strong team in the. In that room, every game down the whole room, I am still the last one, but every time our team was the ultimate winner, because our captain is really a powerful racer, he has encouraged me to say It does not matter a good practice.

As I continued to hit the wall in the game after 4 hours, the other side of the room came in a seven-night angel who called. He is totally a rookie-level characters, since the beginning of the game he has hit me. Bureau which is our usual team wins, but I did not think that, in that Council comes to an end after a seven-night that the angel told the guy in the room, bulletin boards actually cried: "the little foxes 'T' a . " Our team is the winner, the owner of course, is our captain, our captain has been encouraging me, he will not 'T' I.

But then the fact that in my surprise, that angel guy called seven-night, and I imagine not so simple, he is not a rookie, because we play the second game, he has been ahead run in the top. The next thing can be imagined, this is the other side wins, because that angel was the first seven nights, the owner of the key natural in his hands, so I did not react in time, I have in the room outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment